Curiosity is part of our DNA
Born and raised in an entrepreneurial environment specialised on chemistry solutions for the pulp and paper industry, a needs-based approach to innovation and continuous development has always been a natural part of our business. Because, it is what our customers expects from us. And what adds value to their business.
We believe that our knowledge and experience should be used as a driving force in the continuous development within the pulp and paper industry. Our expertise is founded on a number of core competences and technologies, including surface and colloid chemistry, dispersion technologies, microbiology together with formulation and polymer application skills. BIM core competencies lead to the development of specialty chemical-based concepts, technology and service for the pulp and paper industry’s products and processes.
Our approach to R&D
- Total commitment to pulp and paper
- More than one third of our Swedish staff work with R&D
- 100% focused towards the pulp and paper industry
- R & D projects derives from actual or future market needs
- Integration between R&D and sales
- Close relation to universities